BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

19 days and counting until I'm Mrs. Brown!!!

Hey roni, so nice for you to be back on blogger. we have been super busy working on wedding preparations and such. it is coming along nicely tho and can not wait for the next 19 days to go by. I sure wish the wedding was tomorrow. I'm enjoying the last few days here at home with mom and packing really makes it real. Kenny is honestly the best guy a girl could ever hope for. we moved some of my summer clothes to the apartment and hung some pictures up. tomorrow I plan on packing some more things to take down there. this coming weekend we are having two wedding showers which means we'll get a ton more stuff to put away, its starting to feel like a home. will post pictures of it once we get it all set up and fixed the way we want. starting tomorrow I go back to school ugh I am so not looking forward to that at all. <- us waiting for our marriage licences..

<- us with our marriage licences.

1 comments:

Roni said...

wow.. nice countdown.. so happy for you and your prince.. all the bestest bekah.. nice pics.. great that you already got the licence.. shalom