BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am now Mrs. Brown!


<-our rings!

hey roni! hope you are doing well. at moms house getting some more of my stuff and thought I would update real quick. I tried to look at your blog but it wouldn't let me.


just thought I would tell you that married life is the greatest!!! we've been lazy so far. we didn't get to go on our honeymoon because we got snowed in. Got to get going, have to pack for tonight and finish washing clothes. we are going to see his parents tonight and he has banjo lessons. roni we don't have Internet at the house yet but I am going to try and work on getting it.

1 comments:

Roni said...

beautiful beautiful.... wow.. what a long awaited day... wish you a happy marriage lil sis.... God bless you ever