goodness it's been a long time since I've been on here. I actually forgot my password.. lol so the baby is growing like a weed. they are going to tell me on the 22nd of this month what we are having... can't wait to know! this Friday me, Kenny, mom, Rhonda, David, Isaac, and my nephew Justin is all going out west. we'll be gone for about ten days. I can not wait to have a break from work and life in general.
Roni, I hope and trust everything is going well. we had a good fourth of July weekend. it was a much needed three day weekend. now if only the next few days will go by quick so we can start vacation. my birthday is this weekend!! it's gonna be interesting.. well I guess I'm gonna get off here.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Posted by Bekah at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Mrs. Brown, good to hear from you again.. Am glad you people are heading for vacation.. may you enjoy it.. Happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment