BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

20 days =)

well doctors visit went well. Chloe is healthy, they guessed that she might weigh around 7 pounds.. I'm praying god will let me have her Thurs night after turkey dinner.. but it's all in Gods hands. I want to be able to be with my dad when he has his surgery for his cancer. the doctor I seen today said if I talked to my doctor I normally see that I might have a good possibility of being induce and having her early. but I'm praying god will let me go into labor on my own before that happens.
everyone is doing fine, actually had supper with mom and Dave and family. had a real nice time. well i am going to get off here and get ready for bed, sorry for a short update but going to try and get some rest. going to try to knock out as much homework as I can tomorrow. hope you are having a good week so far. You'll be in my prayers.

0 comments: