BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011


hey! gosh it has been a while since I've been on here. school has been going good. so far I still have A's in all my classes. and mommyhood has been treating me well! I was reading your post about how a sometimes a song just stays with you. I know exactly how that is I pro drive Kenny crazy cause sometimes I listen to the same song over and over. so far here is some that have really touched me. they are by Michael combs. he is the guy I told you that I went to see in concert four our anniversary.

He Called My Name

Verse 1
They ask old Lazrus, Can you explain.
How a man can be dead, And then live again.
Why that's just insane.
Old Lazrus said boy's I heard a voice.
He spoke life to me,Then death set me free.
When he called my name.
Chorus X 2
He called my name, And I heard his voice.
He called my name, and I made my choice.
And I knew my life would never be the same.
After he called After he called He called my name
Verse 2
They ask Zacheus---" Can you tell us about Jesus"
In a sycamore tree he said, I climbed up to see.
The Lord pass my way.
But the Savior called out, today I'll stay at your house.
So I took him in, And he forgave all my sins.
And he called me by name. ( Yes He Did)
Chorus
He called my name, And I heard his voice.
He called my name, and I made my choice.
And I knew my life would never be the same.
After he called After he called He called my name
Oh !
Thank God he called Thank God he called He called my name
He called my name


Walkin with the lord

VS 1

when this world, gets to me, and I need to find some peace i need to find some peace

I just speak his name,the name above all names and he takes my hand and here I go

here I go

Chorus

I go walking walking with the lord on my knees

I go talking talking with the lord on my knees

VS 2

every day when I pray I can feel his presence their

I know hes their

he speaks peace to me and my spirit is set free

and I'm gone again, gone again here I go again

Tag

I just speak his name, the name above all names and he takes my hand and here I go, here I go

every day when I get down to pray, i go walking with the lord

I could go on, and on, lol but I'll save some for later. hope this finds you well roni! hopefully we will talk again real soon.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wonderful songs.. keep them coming.. God bless you! and this was so cute!
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilbekah06#p/a/u/0/hOhGYRdtfl4