BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

5 days until the beach!

it seems like every time I update this thing I'm always baby sitting. goodness.. the weekend was a very nice one. Saturday night we had communion at church and it was also my birthday. then Sunday I had my party around 4:30 pm. a lot of people showed up which was nice. ate hamburgers and then had ice cream cake =]

so Saturday morning I am leaving for beach. going to gulf shores Alabama. I'm going with both of my brothers I can not wait I'll have a week off to do absolutely nothing! I'm looking so forward to it. we are staying in a beach house =] which will be real nice.

well, I know this is short but my goal this week is to have all my homework finished before I leave for the beach.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi bekah, glad to know that you are fine.. and happy belated birthday to you!
May you have a great time at the beach. shalom