well I'm home from vacation and back to the same old same old stuff.. ugh.. I'd rather be off on the beach again. had a real nice time until the ride home, we was driving on the interstate driving 75-80 mph and all of a sudden this guy in a little red car switch lanes and cut a guy off well the guy slammed on his brakes to keep from hitting him, then Wayne (my brother) slammed the brakes on in my jeep to keep from hitting the guy in front of him, he got slowed down but not enough and ended up hitting the guy in the back end, then Daryl (my other brother, I was riding with) slammed his brakes on to get slowed down but again it was enough so once he realized that no matter which way he went he was going to hit my jeep so he turned it to the right and floored it resulting in taking out my tail light and messing the finder up but he got out of the way without getting hit any more, it then skipped a car and about seven other cars behind us wrecked also you could see cars going every where, stuff flying off of cars and smoke. the lord was with us that's for sure cause none of us was really hurt and we was still able to make it home. their was about ten or so cars in the pile up.
*pics from our trip*
Monday, July 27, 2009
Testimony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends Pages.
About Me
- Bekah
- I'm just a plain and simple country girl..I’m twenty-one, have blonde hair, and green eyes...I'm currently fixin to start my Fourth year of college working towards a degree in radiology. I should hopefully graduate soon with my associates degree in Arts. I love going to church, God is my one and only.. I've been Thur so much in my life that it's only been God to help me get Thur it all. But everything I've gone Thur has made me who I am today... it's when I'm the lowest, that god seems to pick me up and give me a blessing. I have an awesome youth group....I've been playing the piano at church for the past few years and I love every minute of it... I live with just my mom in a pretty small town, where the only thing we do for fun is go to Wal-mart or play volleyball, my parents haven’t been together since I was five which has made my life a little more rough then some, but God helped me thur it..I have two older brothers with kids of their own.I also enjoy going to the lake and riding my jet ski..
2 comments:
Hi Bec.. God bless you!
Glad that you are back and well.. you really had fun and praise God who kept you in that terrible accident. Sorry for getting your jeep totalled.. but i am happy that you are fine.
God be with you and the pics are awesome.. the dolphins are beautiful
beautiful layout.. God bless you!
Post a Comment