well the kids are watching shark tales... which they wont get to watch all of because its about their bed time. I'm sitting at the kitchen table working on homework which is boring! I still haven't heard from the guy at the hospital so I'm planning on going to the beach in a little over a week.
so today went out for my birthday.. had manicures and pedicures... =] oh and we also went out to eat... had a blast.
I'm not sure what I should do. Mitch is still texting. I gave in and have talked to him the last three nights but I'm afraid that things are going to be back the way they were before long. Its probably just the devil and I'm trying to take the opposite of what he tells me. I'm also trying to have faith that God is working it out as we talk. he's been wanting to call but that is where I've been drawing the line. I want to hear his voice so bad that I cant stand it. I started talking to him cause every time I didn't I felt like I was going to miss God working things out with us, and I don't want that at all. so I'm kinda stuck..
I guess I'm going to get off here, and start working on homework again.. as bad as I hate too. or at least until the kids go to bed and Mitch gets out of church. Roni I am still praying for you.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment