BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Exciting news!!

well our Internet has been down at home all week long.. hope they will have it fixed before too much longer. getting tired of not having it...
so... our first little baby will be here in about 9 months!!! he wants a boy, I want a girl. haha but then as long as it's healthy, I don't care. I can not wait to get my first ultrasound pic of the baby!! better yet, I can't wait to hold the little bundle of Joy! Kenny better watch out, this poor baby will be spoiled before it even gets here!! I can't wait to go shopping and buy it a little out fit!! My dreams are coming true!! I really do serve an awesome God!! I'm going to see the in-laws tonight and I'm sure they will want to rub my belly eps. his mom.. she's excited. their first grand baby!

1 comments:

Roni said...

Woo Hooo!!
So happy for you lil sister.. sorry Mrs.Brown!
Praise God for the coming bandle of joy!
shalom