here is the link to my first ultrasound of the baby! the little heart was just getting with it. I couldn't hear the heart beat but I could see it on the screen! I didn't get to hear it this time but next time I go I will hopefully. it's so small. only measured .33 cm from the head to the baby's little bottom. my official due date is 12/12/10.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=34691450&l=cd3ab2b1e9&id=210612743
I have been really really sick! for the past few days I couldn't keep anything down not even water. the doctor even gave me some medicine for it and it wouldn't even stay down. I'm slowly starting to get energy back. I got dehydrated doctor said if I didn't improve he was going to put me in the hospital and give me iv fluids. every one has been worried about me. the baby however is healthy and nothing to worry about. the doctor said that the sicker I was the healthier the pregnancy was. anyway gonna get off here and try to clean up around the house.. I've been pretty lazy since I've been sick.. laid on the couch all day Monday and Tuesday and part of today. my poor hubby needs so work clothes washed.. so I better get busy and try to get a few washed for him.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
baby Pics!
Posted by Bekah at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow, so cute.. sorry for thesickness but good that its healthy..keep the updates coming.. greetings to mum
Post a Comment