BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

well, the baby is growing.. I'm starting to get a little belly.. = D I can't wait for the little thing to get here... right now I'm ready for the next three months to be over with.. this morning sickness is getting OLD! I guess the baby thinks mommy likes being sick... well I don't! but it'll be worth it in the end when I'm holding my baby. Kenny's cousin came over to stay the night with us Saturday night, and he came to church with us this morning... Roni keep us in your prayers we are trying to find a house before the baby gets here. right now we don't have any where to put the little thing. sorry its taken me so long to up date been busy with doctor visits. the baby will be here on Dec 14, just in time for Christmas. I can't wait.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Thanks for the updates bekah, i have been uncle before but i sure am looking forward to this one with excitement.. how is mom? i will pray about house.. God be with you and keep the updates coming