BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hospital.

well it has been a very interesting week.... Monday I was at work and was real bad sick. could not keep anything down, not even water. It was so bad that my brother sent me home after lunch. boy was I ever glad! came home and finally got to rest a little bit but as the day wore on I seem to get worse and worse. so I called mom and told her I felt half dead and she said get up here now your going to the ER. so once I arrived at the ER it took them about an hour to get me back into a room. well no sooner then I changed into the hospital gown and laid down here they came to make me give a urine sample, take blood, start an Iv, and take my temp which was 99.8 ...they gave me one bag of iv fluids in the ER and the next thing I know they come back take my vitals and sent me upstairs to stay the night which turned into a two night deal. they checked my gall bladder and it was good I thought they was going to have to take it out but thank goodness they didn't. I ended up getting a total of five bags of Iv fluids, my gall bladder checked, and I had a kidney infection. goodness it has never felt so good to have the stupid iv outta my arm.. I couldn't bend my arm or the stupid pump would start beeping.. haha! it started going off one night and Kenny thought I had bent my arm so their he was checking my arm. He has been a real blessing and a trooper just being with me at the hospital. he'd help me to the bathroom cause I had to take the iv pump with me every where I went, and he'd rub my arm, hold my hand... it was sweet.. You could see the look of being worried on his face. anyway I'm gonna get off here and take it easy for a while. doctors said to take it easy the next few days and to only do things as I could tolerate them. the doctors also said I should be out of the woods with this whole sickness thing in about two weeks. he said it was because where I was so little that it just over took my body and it was more then I could handle.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow, such an ordeal,
Praise God that you are safe and away from the IV. Thanks to God for such a caring prince and mom.
I hope you will be getting better.
God be with you and greetings to all