BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

I am so glad to be out of the hospital, I couldn't have made it without God, my hubby, and mom being their the whole time. We had an awesome church service last night!! God moved in a wonderful way! we had a guest preacher and he was preaching about a hunted house and what was your ghost? was it high blood pressure, stroke, or even a bad heart? it was an awesome church service!

my hubby is out working in the garden.. we are going to start looking for our home before long! can't wait to have our own home and to get ready for the baby. we'll i know this is short but I'm gonna try to get him to hurry up I want to relax at home before I have to head off to bed. have a baby doctors appointment tomorrow get to see the young one! I can't wait! ( we are at mom's house right now)

1 comments:

Roni said...

You are blessed with nicest people all around you.. kenny.. mom etc
Glad you had a great service.. God bless you and all the best.. greet all