well I think I am going to buy a boat. it has rained so much that areas around here are starting to flood.. it has stormed all day long. this morning we went to church sung two songs and my pastor walked up outta his office and told us he was going to dismiss church cause their was tornadoes all around us. i am thinking about singing "rain rain go away come again another day" lol okay onto something brighter... I finished both of my classes today, yes both of them. no more homework for...... a week at least. that is if I take the summer class.. I still haven't fully decided yet. oh and this Tuesday I go to the baby doctor again and I'll get to see the little one.. i told Kenny I felt like I had visiting rights to my own child since I only seen it when I was at the doctors. this Friday I am graduating from college.. I won't be all the way finished but I'll be pretty close. anyway i guess i better get off here and get ready for bed gotta work in the morning, I am praying for a fast day so I can come home! but then again I might be spending the day building an ark...
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha, are you buying a boat or building an ark? am glad you are getting closer to complete college.
I hope you and your Prince and your baby and mom are all fine. am also fine
God bless you and good day!
Post a Comment