Church over the weekend was awesome! It seemed like God moved in every way possible.. . last night at church though was a real blessing to me, I've been going through a real tough battle and I couldn't ever seem to shake it off or over come it like the others I've been able too. I battled all through church trying to stay focused on what my pastor was preaching and tried to find things to help me through the week and days ahead but it seemed the more I pushed to get into the service the harder the devil tried to make my mind wonder off. At the end of church I went and had my pastor pray with me before I could get my whole prayer request out I started crying, as my pastor started praying I could feel God bring me peace to the battle I've been going through and then I knew everything was going to work out with me and my special someone. I honestly believe that the bride will be going home before too much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment