So far my summer has been going pretty well.. Gone on vacation, visiting with family, speaking of family i have a lot of family coming up the week of the fourth., and spending time at church.. I've been enjoying it a lot although I do feel kinda weird with my head not in a school book like it usually is.... although I've had my head in a Bro. Branham's book called "Faith is our victory" I haven't made it all the way through it yet but it's already been blessing me more then I can Imagine... It's when you get down to business with God is when you'll start seeing results of prayers... its really a great message so far!
anyway my birthday is coming up before long, its hard to believe I'll be 20.. it just seems like yesterday I started driving.. time sure does fly by before you realize it. I was looking through my pictures and ran across this one of snow on the ground and on my Jeep...
well I'm gonna go get these contacts out before they drive me bonkers... then I'm gonna slowly get ready for bed.. gotta work tomorrow which is some what of a drag..


0 comments:
Post a Comment