Today has been a pretty alright day.. My special someone texted me pretty much all day long... which was great, I haven't told him he could call.. i just don't want to get hurt again so for now I'm alright with us just texting... and praying for God's will to be done... other then that I have been really sore all day long its from going down the water slide... but hey it was a blast..
I'm also sore from swinging on the vines in the woods... hehe I guess I'll always be a tom boy...
If I had three wishes right now one of the wishes would be for me to stop itching! I am covered in poison ivy.. and its itching like crazy... grr I shouldn't have walked Thur the woods... owell.. the computer is still not wanting to let me upload some pics so I don't know.... hopefully it'll work soon and I'll upload some... but im gonna get off here and read and pray and go to bed.. i'm tired...
Monday, June 30, 2008
Sore and itchy....
Posted by Bekah at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I guess the itching from poison ivy is less felt because of many texts from special someone, God be with you child, praying with you!
Nice time :)
Post a Comment