Don't ya hate it when you have so may things you want to write about, then when you go to write about them they seem to escape your mind... Today, or should I say this week has been a real trying one at work.. almost everyone was in grumpy moods and things weren't going right with getting parts and such... Then It all seemed to turn around when I went to work for my dad tonight.. we was sitting around the table and was talking about nothing in general then we started talking about church and God.. I finally got to witness to my dad without it seeming forward or coming right out and being blunt with it... see growing up I really couldn't be with my dad much for the fact my step mom didn't want to let me spend time with him... so now that my step mom and dad aren't together any more I get to spend time with my dad which I'm loving more and more everyday I'm with him....
<--- the pic is from a place called Mill Springs, I'm standing in the middle of the creek.
Two weeks till my birthday!
Friday, June 27, 2008
countin down the days until my birthday
Posted by Bekah at 11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hiii Lil Bekah,
My My!, i should come to you and you teach me how to make a nice blog!!, when i saw your's which is many months old, i nearly deleted mine, lol where have i been, your's is far far nice and well arranged.
God bless you and happy birthday soon!
Post a Comment