BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey roni! sorry I haven't been updating. Tuesday night I was running a fever, Wednesday I was at EMS with uncle Dave working on my blood pressure for my Nurse Aid Test. then on Thursday I had a really bad headache that was making me feel sick to my stomach so after my test that morning I went to uncle Dave's house to get some medicine for my head. So now I'm sitting at work waiting on time to go home. my headache is kinda coming back but I'm just going to try to refuse it like I didn't yesterday, but yesterday I guess the devil just didn't want to give it up.. not a whole lot going on.. schools out until the 15 of June. then charity's wedding is this weekend but I doubt I'll be going, mom has to work all day, and so does Aunt Rhonda. guess it depends on what all goes on tomorrow before time to be their. last night I went to my cousins band concert.. and afterwards me, mom, Nathan, and Isaac went to the mall and walked around. we went into the book store and I pulled a random book off the shelf (I was looking for books about Amish people) and the authors last name was Henderson... and I thought "how awesome would it be to have your name on a book?" so then I thought "I want to try and publish a children's book" it might not ever happen but I'm going to try... so my brain has been thinking of a story line.. haven't came up with nothing interesting yet but I'm sure In time I will.




Roni, I got your mom a mothers day card I'll be placing it in the mail tomorrow(Saturday) hopefully. I'll address it to Roni's mom so you'll know its for her. oh and I'll see about writing a letter to you as well. I like sending mail, sometimes I wonder if I'm addicted to it cause I like getting mail even if its junk mail.
-Shine on me-
by: the Duncan's.
1) Lord I need a word from you,
that's the only way that I'll come through.
You know everything about me,
You see I need you to move.
In this dark and stormy night I need your guiding light
Lord I come to you to make it through this time.
CH) And lord I will serve you
And lord I will adore you
Just let your mercy fall upon me
for I need you lord to hear me
just shine your light upon me
for you are much grater than my pain
shine on me, shine on me.
2) Lord I'm down on my knees
with a humble heart at prayer
I'm pouring out my soul to you
cause I know that you are there
As the rain is pouring down, I need you to hear me now
Doing all I can to make it through somehow.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hii Bekah.. I am glad you posted.. I nearly screamed here that where are youuuuuuuu??
I am so sorry for the headache and will keep you in my prayers.. God bless you for preparing a card for my mother. The pics are awesome.. the cat and the car..lol. The song is awesome.. thanks for sharing
Keep me in prayers and greetings to mom