BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I went to Charity's wedding Saturday... didn't want to but I tried to push my feelings aside and go for her.. I made it almost to church without crying but it didn't last.. I didn't even make it into the church without crying... needless to say I cried all the way through the wedding... but i was there. she understood why I cried and I hope she didn't mind.

so.. today I cleaned my room.. which isn't really any different from any other time I clean my room... but today I started putting Mitch's pictures away where I couldn't see them everyday. I only took two down but its a start.. I miss him, but don't like what he's done to me... I hope he's happy. he had a dream awhile back about me and him. he dreamed that he was out walking with my dog, he said in the dream it was like we(me and mom) had moved and he couldn't find the house. so he relied on the dog to find his way back.. well the dog did, and Mitch said when he finally got back to the house it was like I was leaving and the faster he tried to get to me the harder it seemed. I prayed yesterday that if this was suppose to come true then it would so we can work things out... if by than it isn't too late... and to be honest part of it has came to pass. me and mom hasn't moved lived in the same spot for ever it seems like but we did get a new address.. so theirs the part about it was like we moved.... it seems like my whole life I've got dealt the wrong hand... I'm tired of being Job. oh roni, I need your address again.. we misplaced yours again.

well I guess I'm going to head to bed... the cat is laying on the coffee table asleep behind my lap top guess she likes the heat coming from it, and the dog is behind me asleep on the couch with mom... while me and mom are watching Gone with the wind. :-]

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah.. God bless you!..
I had not been coming on here lately.. I am glad you attended the wedding. I pray that God keeps holding you till you and your special someone are together forever.
Greetings to mom. God be with you!