today I went to Hannah's graduation... goodness she's getting so old.. she'll be in first grade next year. I feel really old today! went to work and hung out for a while and then went and picked up mom from work, and we went by to check on my car... it got hit the other day and it is in the body shop being fixed. I'm picking it up tomorrow and then I'm going to take it back Tues and leave it. can't wait till it's fixed.. so tomorrow I have to go to my nephew's awards ceremony then pick up mom from work... yay for a three day weekend! well i know its short, but I'm going to kick back and relax.. I'm tired.. I went to the EMS cookout today at the park with uncle Dave and Rhonda. its EMS appreciation week so they had a cookout for all the EMTs.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
No you are not old lil kiddie..
I am glad you are picking up mom these days.. The other day she said you were cooking for her nice lunch.. good girl.. how special someone must be missing out on your skills.. God be with you
Hii Bekah.. God bless you! How are you? when shall you ever update again? Nic time
Post a Comment