hey! been a busy week... finishing up homework, getting ready for finals... I finished my history class today took my final made a B on it.. and then I finished up my abnormal psychology class also.. took my final in their, not sure what I made on the test I have to turn it in tomorrow before three. My nursing class will be finished tomorrow at midnight.. just have to take my state boards on the 14 so I can get my nurse aid licences. all that leaves me with is my econ class.. and it'll be over on wed thank goodness..
~college life photos~<-me and and one of my good friends.
<- me on the first night of my nursing clinicals.
anyway gonna get off here and get ready for bed..
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, I am so glad that school is edging to a close for you! Must be such a sweet feeling. Wish i could send you a grad card, but 8th is so near. I pray youe special someone comes for grad.
You look so great in your nursing attire.
God be with you!
Hi bekah,
God bless you!
Sorry that things did not go well..
Keep pressing on my dear, God knows why and remember, in all things we are winners, I know you shall graduate one day
Greetings to my dear Mom
Shalom
Hey Bekah.. was great texting you> I am so happy for what you did to mom on mothers day. You must be proud to have such a wonderful mother
God be with you.
Glad you did that to mom. I will pray about the test. I hope mom is well.. Pray for me too. God be with you.. shalom and update pics soon
Post a Comment