Just thought I would up date real quick while sitting at work. today is going by rather slow, wished I was home, I need to be getting things done around the house that will have to be put off until Friday night or Saturday morning. I have to babysit tonight and I'm already kinda dreading it, I have all six kids and most of them cry the whole night.. Monday night I only had four but they drove me crazy. ugh.. oh well I love them like they were family and would do anything for them. maybe I'll search the web for an activity that we can do tonight. guess we'll see.
school is suppose to be out for two weeks now, but I got an email from one of my instructor's saying that he was going to open my trigonometry class this coming Monday and that we could go ahead and get started on it. hopefully he wont have anything posted and I'll be able to wait till the following Monday. however I do kinda want to get a jump start on the semester so maybe I can finish it up before the semester is over. guess we'll just have to see. Roni, just keep me in your prayers cause I'm already tired from my summer class and mentally not rested to tackle four classes this fall.
school is suppose to be out for two weeks now, but I got an email from one of my instructor's saying that he was going to open my trigonometry class this coming Monday and that we could go ahead and get started on it. hopefully he wont have anything posted and I'll be able to wait till the following Monday. however I do kinda want to get a jump start on the semester so maybe I can finish it up before the semester is over. guess we'll just have to see. Roni, just keep me in your prayers cause I'm already tired from my summer class and mentally not rested to tackle four classes this fall.
My insurance adjuster totalled my jeep out, said it'd cost about $5045.00 dollars to fix it. so lord willing I am just going to buy another jeep and be done with it. told mom the other day that losing my jeep was just as bad as losing Mitch... now that's sad..
Mitch is doing good. works all the time but he's good. he's still being stubborn about moving as am I but I know God will work it out in time that we will be living here in KY where I believe God wants us. when Mitch asked about what to do about the moving situation all I said was "I'm not worried about it right now and when the time comes the lord will work it out"
welp, I'm going to get off here and start working on Dad's taxes so maybe I can get them finished before heading home to go babysit. roni, sorry I broke my promise about updating more I've just have been so busy these last few weeks. I do think about you a lot and keep you in my prayers.



2 comments:
i feel left out.
Mom, you are not left out.. see " told mom the other day that ..." Oh bekah.. nice pics esp the birthday one and your brothers..
I know you have been busy.. and so have i been. About the jeep.. i am so sorry. I know God will give you another jeep. And no, losing the jeep is not like losing mitch and dont compare them because it wont happen. I like kids but true they can be a challenge to handle. God be with you and glad that you are back posting. Hmm you changed the backgroud.. nice..:)
Shalom
Post a Comment