BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School

<- me waiting for my turn to play putt putt golf the sun was in my eyes.

<- see no evil, Hear no evil, speak no evil
<- me and mom playing putt putt golf
I don't know where to start really.. been kinda busy.. school is in full swing and I'm really not liking it to well. I did learn in my solar system class tho that the stars are 40 trillion KM or 25 trillion miles away from the earth. and that the stars come up four minutes earlier every night then the day before. My Trigonometry class is going alright so far, just keep me in your prayers cause I want to come out of all my classes with A's and B's.

so I haven't talked to Mitch in almost a week he's feel off the face of the earth again.. he's really going to have to grow up.. I found a jeep last week and I have it on hold, but if I don't get my insurance check soon I don't know if they will hold it much longer.
not to mention my lap top is going dead also. will update again
well I'm going to get off here sorry to cut it short but I'm going to read some more in my solar system book and head to bed.. roni I have been praying for you.

2 comments:

Roni said...

Woow.. beautiful pics..
I can see you are 'seing some evil...your eyes are open..lol'
I am glad you are having fun amidst all that business...
You are having nice lessons about the solar system i can see... I am so so grateful for the prayers Bekah..God bless you so much for that. I hope mom is fine. If you give me permission, i will post the pic of you and mom on my blog. God bless you

Roni said...

Hi Bekah,.. God bless you!
Yes i am doing fine by the grace of God. I was made to preach again last friday evening fellowship.
I am feeling sickly and my throat is sore.. please pray for me.. and for my closer walk with God as always.. Greet mom. I will post the pic later.. shalom