so.. busy weekend.. Friday night went out to eat at the Mexican restaurant with the youth group then played volleyball and basketball at the park. Then I baby sat Saturday night and Sunday day.. went to church.. went to a surprise birthday party... and a little boy in my church got baptized Sunday after church. that's about it.. not a lot is happening this week.. working on school work all week and Friday night going to Cumberland falls to see the moonbow. I really hate to cut this short, but I'm going to put the kittens out and head to bed, gotta get up early and go to work.. roni I hope your doing well.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Bekah.. God bless you.. yes roni is well.. how was mom's birthday party? you seem busy busy busy.. nice time..
Post a Comment