BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

well I just tracked my Ups shipment of books for school. they are scheduled to be at my house tomorrow look out trig cause I'm going to start studying it I believe or i might wait. I do have to find my calculator tho. oh well. Talked to Mitch today, his brother came home from the hospital. but I'm not sure if he is still having seizures or not Mitch hasn't said.<-sunset over the gulf of Mexico
I'm ready to be outta school for good, start my career and get on with my life.. instead of being tied down to stupid books. oh well in time I will be and it'll all pay off. roni, just pray for me this fall I'm going to work my fingers off and try to get all A's and B's. so if I don't update much you'll know why.. my head is in a book..

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah.. Nice photo.. i fully understand your being so lost in the books now.. its alright. God bless you