BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

just a quick update. schools been going all right having trouble with trigonometry but with God on my side I will pass. Roni, I remember you in my prayers I don't know what it is your going through but remember God can't put any more on us then we can handle. and that before the devil can do anything to us he must first check with our heavenly father above. sometimes I wonder what made God think I could handle the whole mess with Mitch. I guess he thinks I'm a lot stronger then I thought I was. the petting zoo is doing well. =D they all have been so spoiled its sad. my turtle every morning has his head sticking outta his shell waiting for breakfast.. its cute to watch him swim around and play. I need to find another turtle to put with him so he'll have a friend.

I'm throwing my best friend a baby shower this weekend for her baby girl. can't wait for her to get here.

uncle Dave is here to change out our router for the Internet so I'm going to get off here.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi lil sis.. God bless you!
I am so grateful for the prayers Bekah. Hopefully i will pul out of this one. Glad for your nice pets.. Greetings to unle dave.. his family and mom.. shalom