BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

<-my dog..

<-this is my turtle squirt, sorry the picture isn't to clear.
<-my cats eating..
<-momma kitty sleeping away.

well, I don't believe I need any more pets.. the only ones missing are the hermit crabs. but I figured you wouldn't want to see them. Roni sorry I missed you this morning I wasn't out of bed.. I take advantage of sleeping in when I can. I'm counting down the days until schools out haha. hopefully it'll get here soon! then I'll have more time to do what ever. last weekend after church we played softball, had a blast, this weekend we played but I stayed home to catch up on some homework so I can start this week fresh. I've been trying to stay up on it so I wouldn't be lost and behind. next weekend I'm throwing amber a baby shower for baby Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards) here in a few weeks we are having special meetings I'm looking forward to them.
so this week is going to be a good week, my crime shows come back on and House comes back on... its gonna be a good week.. crime and medical mysteries. what a strange combination. and I have a guy coming to fix my piano =]
here's a funny story, I went to the eye doctor last week, well when I got their they lost my chart from every time I had ever been to the eye doctor. so I spent most of the time waiting. haha, I ended up finding my own chart and then when they were going to get me some contacts to do me until I could get some ordered they didn't have them. so.. my eye doctor cut my bill in half for all the trouble. they lose my chart every time I go..
well I'm gonna get off here, I'm gonna work some more on some homework and then head to bed I guess.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah.. thanks for the photos. I can give a suggestion. Just make a signpost "private zoo entry 1 dollar" and put it at the way poinnting to your home. You have so many pets.. its a zoo for sure. Lately my finish workmate makes me feed her cat whenever she travels just because we are neighbors. I nolonger hate cats like i used to but still i dont like them. Bekah.. it has not been easy for me lately. i appreciate your prayers. I am glad you have meetings coming.. i pray God blesses you people abundantly. God be with you!