where does the time go? Its been a while since I've updated and this month just seems to pass on by. goodness. been busy with working and school. schools going well if I do say so myself. really looking forward to fall break though so I can get caught up, I'm not too far behind on the homework just the reading. I'm so busy I made myself a to do list. haha! going tomorrow to check on a job at Wayne county hospital which is about 1o mins from my house. lord willing I'll get hired. well I know this is short but I'm gonna get of here and take a shower, uncle Dave is coming over to help me with my psychology test so I can get it finished a lot quicker then on my own. haha. roni I trust you are doing well.
I Just Stopped By On My Way Home
1) My life has been blessed in so many ways with family and friends day after day but I can't stay here, soon i'll be gone I just stopped by,on my way home
chorus) I just stopped by on my way home I just stopped by on my way home I'm just passing through I'm Just Passing throughI can't stay here long I Can't stay very long for I must go meet my Jesus around Gods throne I just stopped by on my way home
2)My heart is set on that heavenly shore My mind is stayed on Jesus My Lord well it seems I can hear the heavenly song I just stopped by on my way home.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah.. thanks for the update.. Glad to know you are fine. That song resonates so well with me ... esp given my current circumstances
God be with you.. keep praying for me. shalom
Post a Comment