<- me and Kenny sitting on our couch at our apartment.
Been busy these last few days. helping Kenny move still and cleaning.. I'll be glad when he's all moved in. tonight we went to my niece's Christmas play /musical.. had a lot of fun. then we went out to eat at Culver's then went back to our apartment and moved in our couch and tables, and I put away our Christmas present from Rhonda and David. they got us some silverware, dish towels, hand towels, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, a laundry basket and a strainer. our little apartment is starting to feel like a home, even tho I don't live their yet. one day soon tho and I will! I was so sad when I left I wont get to see him again until Sunday.. he's going out of town to go hunting with his dad and some of his buddies. I really hope he has a good time.. even though I am going to miss him something terrible. I am however, going out of town myself. going to see my aunt up north and while I'm gone I'm going to finish as much Christmas shopping as I can. sorry I've not been updating as much as I have been. oh I guess you know by now but I'm finished with college this semester.. my final grades were two A's and one B. guess I can date and go to school at the same time. Kenny told me tonight he was proud of me for my grades. he's the best.. I'm going to miss him so much Friday and Saturday.. I hope Sunday goes by quick so I can see him... it's suppose to get real bad here weather wise.. I hope it snows a ton.. but only when I can be snowed in with Kenny... going to head to bed. *night*

1 comments:
Wow.. beautiful pics you and your prince.. i am glad you are soon going to live in your own cottage.. Thanks to God for the good grades.. God bless and greet mom, dave and rhonda.. shalom
Post a Comment