BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

well it's been another busy weekend... going in the morning to get my sweeties electric and water turned on... he'll be officially living here starting Wednesday night.. hopefully he'll remember to leave me some money tomorrow morning. guess I better remind him to leave me the check book before he leaves for work.
<- at the Christmas church dinner. we got some of our very first Christmas cards as a couple tonight. even some people wrote "The Browns" on the card.. guess they figure we'll end up married. haha it shouldn't be to much longer then we'll be married... anyway better head to bed he for got his alarm clock at him mom and dad's house so I gotta get him up for work and I dont want to over sleep.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Praise God for your prince getting the house.. things are getting exciting.. cant wait to get an update on the browns wedding.. God bless you..