<-Sunday Morning before church.. we sorta matched a little...
had another busy weekend. Friday night went to Kenny's cousin's restaurant to eat and listen to him play with his group. Saturday I went Christmas shopping while he worked all day, then we went to church, Sunday we went to church, went out to eat, went to a friends house for a few then we went to his grandma's house to eat supper.. me and his sister Casey threw him a surprise birthday party = D then we went to his house then back to mine.. I took a final while he played the guitar and sung a little bit. made a 86 on my test.. one class down two 2 go. I'm so ready for a much needed break. between having a boyfriend and school its crazy.. its hard to date and run around with them and have fun without school work being on the back of your mind the whole time. but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I'm beat and I'm heading to bed. gotta get up at seven when my sweetie gets up gotta pack his lunch and send him off to work.. his whole family is already planning our wedding lol = D I don't mind one bit.. lord willing he'll get a place real soon. I can't wait to be his wife!!

1 comments:
Good to know you are having a great time.. God bless you!
Post a Comment