well I survived the weekend without my sweetie. he came straight over once he got home from hunting.. he was still wearing all his camo.. said he was having with draws from not being with me. said he wished he could be with me all the time, he also said he was going to do something about it soon... I enjoyed spending time with my family up North tho but was glad when I seen my Honey last night! I don't ever want to be away from him again on another weekend. makes them go by real slow and I miss him 2 much. looking forward to Wednesday. I'll be off work for a few days cause of Christmas. get four whole days with my sweetie, no work or anything just spending time with family and staying up late. work is going by pretty slow. I guess everyone isn't too worried about getting their car worked on. can't blame them tho, It would be the last thing I'd think of this week. Roni, I hope and trust you are doing well. hope work isn't causing you to many problems. hope to talk to you again soon. take care!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah,
Glad you had a nice time with family.. and glad your sweetie is back from hunting so u dont have to be lonely. Have a blessed christmas season with mom and your prince. God be with you.
will be waiting for great news.. shalom
Post a Comment