BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

<- from our trip about 2 weeks ago to Nashville TN. we went to bass pro.. imagine that.. Kenny wanted some new hunting clothes and his dad wanted some fishing bates. lol men and their hunting and fishing.

hey roni! hope you are doing well. sorry i haven't updated before now, been busy with school and house work... I plan on taking some pics of my house before too much longer.. I hope anyway. tomorrow we are going to see Kenny's family. his grandpa is in the hospital and has pretty bad stomach pains. the doctors either think it's his gal bladder or shingles that didn't go out but instead went in.. lord willing he'll be back home before long and up and going again. Kenny is pretty worried about him. I have been also. my finger is doing a lot better, its starting to heal and it is itching me pretty bad at times i just want to cut my finger off so i don't have to deal with it.. lol I'm only teasing. mom called me the other night and asked if I was done playing house and asked if i wanted to come home. haha!! she must really miss me. well my hubby is outta the shower and is heading to bed so I guess I better get their myself or he'll be up waiting on me... he says he can't sleep unless I am next to him.. : )

1 comments:

Roni said...

Hi Bekah.. great update indeed! you captured everything i would have asked. am so happy that you two are doing great.. sorry for mom.. hope she gets used to you being away soon.. will pray for kenny's grandpa.. all the best! greet your prince, mom, the dave family, shalom