today has been a real nice day. it warmed up so nice today, I took my niece out side and let her play why I cleaned out the jeep. had the windows up and the door opened letting in all the nice fresh air. = D I am so glad that Saturday is spring. I can not wait until its warm all the time. counting down the days until vacation. going out west with mom this year. it will be special because it will be Kenny's first time seeing the Arizona desert. I can't wait for him to see it. i know he will LOVE it since he's an outdoors kinda guy. right now he is playing the guitar and I am waiting for the ball game to come back on. stupid half time. I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. I dread it. I told my friend today that I almost wished that I would get the 24 hour bug so I wouldn't have to go. I turned in my application to start subbing at the local school here where I live. If they call I'll be able to sit in for teachers who couldn't make it to school. I really hope I can start doing this because I can make more doing that than i can at my current job. Kenny and I are planning on going to Nashville Tennessee this weekend he wants to get some more hunting stuff and he is going to buy me some camouflage. lol he's trying to get me to start hunting.. I might go with him this year.. guess we'll see. well I guess I am going to get off here. the games back on.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow Bekah! You have such a nice life now. I would also look forward to such an outdoor adventure in the arizona desert.. glad that you and your prince are doing great.. i prayed and i know God will work it out. Am glad you will be with mom for that vacation.. thanks for the comment.. i will see whether i will get online soon.. shalom
Post a Comment