BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hey roni! just a quick update... waiting on my clothes to get dry so I can head to bed.. I am tired!! we went and seen Kenny's mom and dad and we didn't get in till late. I just sent my hubby to bed, he's sick and doesn't feel good. wished he felt better.. I tucked him in and kissed him good night.. even though when I go to bed I have to wake him up. he's the best thing that has happened to me in the world and I wouldn't change anything about my life. below are some random pictures from the weekend. we went to mill springs and hung out. Sunday afternoon everyone from the youth group came over and played music.. it was different having people over at my own house.. haha!!

Guess I'm going to get off here and check my clothes.. I wished they would hurry up and dry so I can go to bed.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow, the pics are amazing! You are such a gorgeous couple. It must feel great to have youths visit you. Bekah, am not doing well.. pray for me pls. Shalom. Thank mom for me and i pray your prince gets better soon!