BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Here is a bunch pics of Chloe. I will take pics of the snow tomorrow and post them.. we are expecting more snow tomorrow! I love it!! hope you enjoy the pics!
<-Chloe and Levi (amber's baby)

<- took chloe to visit perschool.. this is the classroom were I do all my work for my college classes. the lady holding chloe goes to our church.
<- us at church the day chloe was dedicated
<- another pic of Chloe after she was dedicated.
<- us in church the day chloe was dedicated.
<-chloe in her crib asleep..
<- me and chloe on her first night at church.
<-chloe on christmas day in her christmas outfit.
<- hanging out.. wearing her UK outfit.. she'll pro end up liking basketball..
<-her hair after her first bath at home.
<-her again after her first bath at home
<- Seth, Nevaeh, Amber, Levi, Me, Chloe, and Kenny at the church christmas dinner.
<-best friends with our babies.. Roni this is the friend I was telling you about that was pregnant when I was. her little boy is a month older then Chloe.

1 comments:

Roni said...

Woow, thanks for sharing bekah... the pics are so great.. the girl is really growing fast.. so beautiful.. God be with you all and greetings to Kenny and Mum