so church over the weekend was really good! he was preaching about the rapture and how one day you'll be doing your daily activities and then all of a sudden you'd be gone and everyone would be like "where'd that person go?" that they'd search every where and not be able to find them and that the would finally be like "you know that person did believe something strange" it was good. anyway I was up feeding Chloe and wanted to post real quick, now that she's asleep I'm going back to dream land myself.
here's a song from church my pastor was singing at the end of service.
I'm living on top the mountain and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm living on top the mountain and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm living on top the mountain and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm drinking from the well and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm drinking from the well and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm drinking from the well and I'm alright I'm alright.
I'm living on top the mountain and I'm alright I'm alright.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Posted by Bekah at 4:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
aww.. how i long for rapture day.. God be with you and greetings to kenny, mum and chloe
Post a Comment