BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

<- Roni this is what a paci looks like, they come in all different shapes and sizes.

this is what the roads look like when it first starts snowing.. they are pretty nasty!








hey roni! here is some pictures of the snow. I'll get out tomorrow during the day and take some around where I live. its really coming down as you can tell in these pictures. the roads are getting bad also. these pictures were taken out my door of my apartment. I'll take a picture of my apartment tomorrow when I'm out taking pictures for you.. I might even take pictures of inside my apartment.. not that you would want to see them.. i'll have to clean it up first.. lol anyway my little one is asleep so I'm heading their myself. hopefully my hubby will get snowed in tomorrow and they'll call of work so we can spend the day together.. I want to build a snowman outside so we'll see how that goes.. oh and make snow angels...hmm I might have to take Chloe bug to moms so I can play in the snow.. haha nah I'll put her snow suit on and take her out with me.. for a little bit anyway.. we'll see...

1 comments:

Roni said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, what you call nasty, i call beautiful.. as i said, ive never been in real snow.. only pics and movies.
It sounds so much fun to build snowman and snow angels.. would be nice seing you or kenny who makes a better one..
Thanks for all bekah and all the best.. waiting for more snow pics..
Greetings to Kenny and Mum, and lil chloe