BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

*more snow pictures*


<- ice hanging off a building. when I was a kid my dad used to stop along side of the road and break me off a piece to eat.. i've not done that in for ever! it tastes different then water you get from a sink does.













ate supper at moms tonight was a lot of fun! after we had ate supper we came home and kenny left his phone at moms so I offered to go get it.. it was dark and kinda late so I left chloe bug with him and headed to moms I thought a quick trip their and back.. boy was I wrong.. kenny has a head light out on his car honestly didn't think nothing of it until I got pulled over by the police lol thankfully he didn't give me a ticket. here roni if you go over the speed limit or have anything wrong with your car the police pull you over and give you a ticket its usually several hundred dollars and you have to go to court and be seen by a judge.. it also goes on your insurance which makes it cost more.. thankfully the good lord allowed the cop not to give me a ticket. this is the first time in all of the seven years I've been driving that I have been stopped by a police officer. my baby girl is asleep and i'm headin their myself.

1 comments:

Roni said...

I can see the beautiful landscape all white.. it must be a nice site... i sure assume eating the ice from the roof would be fun.. imagine an old granpa like me eating that ice.. but i am a kid inside i guess.
Praise God you did not get in trouble with police..
The next time i visit the city, i will take pics and show you how lawless our traffic rules are.. you can drive when traffic lights are red(especially on motorbike) even when the cops are watching you.. there are all sorts of crazy things done on our roads.. its just survival for the fittest.. even when the cops arrest you when you are in the wrong.. you hand them say 1 dollar equivalent and they let you go.. if you refuse to bribe them, then they make that ticket for you which becomes more serious.. so most drivers prefer to bribe the traffic police men cheaply than pay a hefty sum to government... its just crazy here.. driving in the city and coming home without a dent is like a miracle(thats in our capital city) i bet someone who can drive in our cities can drive anywhere else in the world as long as they remember to keep the rules which they dont here..
I sure hope Mum is doing great.. God be with you and keep me in prayers