I believe this has been one of the greatest weekends I've had In a long time... My friends church had special meetings for the fourth of July... and I feel like I haven't stopped since Friday night... Friday afternoon I had 13 car loads of people from Florence, South Carolina follow me to Bro. Bill's church in columbia Kentucky.. I spent Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday in Columbia KY.. A bunch of the youth had a get together Saturday and played some volleyball, ate some good food and had some good old singing...<--- Some of the Brother's playing volleyball...
Church on the other hand was the greatest! don't get me wrong the get together was good.. but being in God's presence's beats everything else by far.... Friday night Bro. Fred Mullins was preaching about the great mystery.. He read from Colossians the first chapter and the 27 verse.. which says " To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Everyone was worshiping and praising God. The whole service he was preaching about about how every individual person was the mystery and had the mystery of God in them, and how we should take this mystery and come back alive with it. He was preaching about how if you were losing your hair that the mystery was we've never lost a one that we just need to keep eating this word until one day we'll have a body change. He also was preaching about how we need to stop making excuses for this fleshly body and put it in it's place because God didn't get tired on us.. It was an awesome service for everyone to be tired and wore out from traveling all day...
Saturday night, Bro. Fred was preaching about the Bride and how that we was the rapture.. Again it was another great service.... at the end of the service their was an awesome, awesome prayer line.. it lasted for a good 30-40 minutes! it was worth every minute of it. A lady in the church was praying that Bro. Fred would come over and pray for her while she was still at her seat.. so Bro. Fred not knowing this walked over to the lady, prayed for her, and then she told him what she had just been praying.. another lady went up for prayer and before she could tell Bro. Fred anything he said something along this line "your tests will be ok, just have faith and don't doubt" after a few minutes Bro. Fred asked if anyone was tired of being themselves and wanted to be totally sold out to God.. A few went up for prayer, and then after a little bit I went up for prayer.. all I told him was that the devil was trying to make me quit Church.. well he walked away from me said "Bro. Bill, she said the devil was trying to make her quit church" walked back over to me prayed for me then said something like "their not rejoicing with you but Heaven is."
This Morning Bro. Isaiah Chissom preached at my home church.. it was a real blessing! He preached about feeling like you just want to give up.. he literally preached how I've been feeling the past few days... And how God Is just using our tests and trials to pressurize us and getting us ready to break the sound barrier and how even if we are down and sad we shouldn't show it, we should just go right on smiling like nothing ever was bothering us. that it'd make the devil stop and wonder what was wrong with us even tho he's rocking our plane some... He said if you want to change your enemy's to love them that it'd change them faster then anything... I believe my favorite thing outta the whole message this morning was this.. I'm moving faster then the devil can keep up with me.. it was awesome!

1 comments:
Oh My! That was awesome!!! I am so glad you shared it all. God bless you. Thank you very much for praying for me bekah. God bless you!
Post a Comment