hey roni, I'm still here just been really busy.. about out of school for the summer until my Summer class starts then I'll be hitting the books again.. I just got home from my CNA clincals... and let me tell ya I smell really gross.. ha ha I'm also really tired its one am here... just wanted to update real quick, I was going to last night but the Internet started messing up and wouldn't let me.. sorry its short but I'm really tired from answering call lights all night long.. ready to hope in the shower and go to bed.. hope you have a wonderful day..
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi bekah.. i just blinked here.. glad to hear you are fine.. i believe after the shower you smell better..lol
God be with you.. i was praying about the job.. i dont know how far it has gone.. email me if you can.. shalom
Post a Comment