Roni sorry about today on msn another busy day at the shop. I'm at my job babysitting.. the kids are in bed and its nice and quite all I hear is the Tv and the sound of me typing. I should be doing my homework haha.. I only have about 30 Min's and I should be heading home. I made father day cards with the kids. took blue paint for the boys and pink for the girls. and put on their hands and they put their hands on the paper which left their hand prints, and I found this nice poem about fathers. I got my car back from the body shop today, can't even tell that it had ever been hit. =]
I was listening to the radio today and this guy was talking about formal churches and how they don't call the sanctuary but an auditorium, how they dance in the name of worship, how they pratice rock and roll in the sanctuary and not think twice about it. made since when you really thought about it.. makes me glad to be in a church that teaches the truth.
well going to get off here, got a call from keith he'll be here before too much longer and it'll be time for me to go home.. roni i'll talk to ya tomorrow. God Bless

1 comments:
Oh wow, beautiful paintings.
I seem to agree with mom.. you seem to have the patience it takes to deal with kids.
Am glad you are posting again.. God bless and greet mom
Post a Comment