so.. Four of the kids are in bed asleep, while the other two I can hear running around in their room... when they should be laying in bed watching the fire flies from their beds...
I'm thinking about taking a vacation.... not going any where but staying at my house and being lazy. I'm suppose to be getting a job at the hospital here in a few weeks. I talked to the guy yesterday and he said he'd call me before the end of the week. so before I start my job their I'm going to take a week off before I start working two jobs.
roni, pray that the lord will help me to get caught up in school... I'm so far behind...
well I'm going to get off here... its quite in the house now, and I'm fixing to go check on all of them to make sure they are asleep. sorry this is a short update and that i haven't been commenting on your blog. just been really busy lately.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hi bekah.. i can see you are having great time with kids. i know you will get busier soon.. with two jobs, school and kids. feel free and dont worry about updating or commenting.. God bless and greet mom
Post a Comment