well I just got home from checking out the damage from the storms that passed over a few hours ago. their was a few trees down but nothing that I saw other then that. tomorrow I could see more since it'll be day light tonight it was kinda dusky when me, mom, and Nathanael when out. I've been kinda lazy today.. although I did work on some home work which is a plus..
my baby kittens are getting so big =] I'll post pics soon. church over the weekend was really good!! Saturday was the best.
I know this is short but I'm going to head to bed its getting late and I believe I'm going to go to bed soon. I have to baby sit tomorrow I've missed them since they have been on their camping trip. roni hope 2 talk 2 you tomorrow. Lord Bless.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Aww.. sorry for the storm.. i hope everyone is safe. Was great to get your encoragements the other day. Enjoy your time with babies. God bless you!
Post a Comment