<- so they decided to use their brother/sister as a pillow.. gee poor thing.
just a quick update before I head off to bed. the kittens are getting so big.. I wished they were still newborn.. their eyes are still shut. I think it's neat to watch momma kitty take care of them. even though she's never had kittens before now it's like she knows what to do and when to do it.. almost like when a girl becomes a momma for the first time. the instincts are already their just waiting for the right time.
work has been going good I'm still filing paper work so hopefully tomorrow will be my last catch up day and then I'm going to stay on top of it. it usually gets behind when I'm in school and it doesn't help when the new office personal that is suppose to help me doesn't file a thing, he just puts it in a box and sets it in the office.. he says "outta sight outta mind" and then leaves it up to me to sort Thur the big mess.
I've also been working on paper work for my dad's company.. so that's been crazy as well. but it'll be worth it once I'm finished. I'm putting everything on my lap top so it'll be nice and organized. which will be a plus. I've about got that stack finished that I brought home with me the other night. today is also my niece's birthday she just turned 3..
so tomorrow I'm planning on going to the hospital and working.. haven't been their in a while since I haven't had my car. looking forward to it.. it'll be my relaxation for the week I guess...
Thursday night when I get off working I'm going to try and run to dad's and get more paper work then I'm going to get my garden planted and things on the way. dad informed me today that he didn't want to eat cucumbers in September. although he was just teasing me.. gotta love my daddy.
Friday night I have another graduation to go too. I went to one Monday night.. Isaac Graduated Middle school and is now in High school. Friday Is almost my nephews birthday.. he's getting so big.
Saturday I'm going outta the state and going to Tennessee to eat at Cheaders.. Saturday night is church..
Sunday is church, birthday parties, and a church cookout.
well I believe I've covered everyday day this week.. so roni if I don't have time to update you'll know whats happening.. I also would like to get my car cleaned out this week some time... guess that's one of the things I'll have to keep my fingers crossed on and hope it gets done. I believe I'm going to start writing a weekly list of things I want to get finished before the next week... welp going to get off here and brush my teeth and head to bed. night.

0 comments:
Post a Comment