well its been a busy weekend.. Friday night went to the fair with some people from church, took my baby niece with me too.. Saturday I went to my brothers and swam in his pool, I actually believe I've got an ear infection from getting water in my ears. church Saturday night. Sunday which is today I went to church, choir practice, then to my dads to hang out with him for fathers day.. all I got him was two pics, one of him and his mom, and one of him and his dad and I got them blown up bigger then what they were. I also was going to take him out to eat but he said it was too hot to think about eating so I just went to his house and watched TV with him... then I ended up making pancakes for supper and we ate those together.
words to a song we sung at church today.
The best it yet to come when i walk through heavens gates for the first time i see Jesus, i can hardly wait, he will show me to my mansion say child this is your home i have a feeling in my heart that the best is yet to come
here's the words to our new choir song.
Praise Him in advance Marvin Sapp
I've had my share of ups and downs, times when there was no one around, God came and spoke these words to me, praise will confuse the enemy. (repeat 2x)
I started singing, I started clapping, I started dancing, people were laughing, they knew my problems, they knew my pain, but I knew God could(would) take them away.
I've had have my share of ups and downs, times when there was no one around, God came and spoke these words to me, praise will confuse the enemy.
I started singing, I started clapping, I started dancing, people were laughing, they knew my problems, they knew my pain, but I knew God could(would) take them away.
That’s why I praise him with my hands, that’s why I praise him with a dance, He’s given me a second chance, come on lets praise him in advance.
That’s why I praise him with a song, when things are right and when they’re wrong, He’s given me a second chance, come on lets praise Him in advance
Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him in advance(repeat4x)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow Bekah.. you seem to have had very quality time with daddy.. thats sweet what you did for him. The song is so timely for me.. thanks for sharing. I hope mom is well.. greetings to Her.
Post a Comment