so I have been non stop all week long. Wednesday night mom took me to where Kenny works to drop me off so I could go home with him.. Thursday morning Kenny went hunting while I slept in.. he killed a deer.. I felt so sorry for the poor thing when they were skinning him. = ( then we went to his grannies house for thanksgiving dinner then to my house for thanksgiving dinner.. ate at both places and went back to his house for the night. we got up at 2 in the morning to go shopping with his sister.. here every Friday after thanksgiving is known as black Friday and you get really good deals on select items. afterwards we went fishing then we came back to my house. Saturday we went to the funeral home for a little bit and then went to walmart. Sunday we went to church.. that's really all I've done all week long. well I better get off here my sweetie is fixing something to eat so I'm gonna go help him before he starts yelling for me to come in the kitchen. after we eat were gonna watch a Christmas movie and relax.. back to work tomorrow which really stinks.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow.. that was a blast.. enjoy! and God bless you!
Post a Comment