BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I've had a busy weekend. Kenny came over Saturday and hung out for a while after he finished hunting.. he just left a little while ago to head home. I offered to wash his clothes for him so he didn't have to drive home, but he said he didn't want to work my little fingers off. he's so sweet.. I wished he'd just ask me already!! = D he let me listen to another song that he said was our future song but for the life of me I cant remember what it was.. ugh I hate it when that happens. I'll have to ask him when he calls... sorry for the short update.. but he'll be getting home before too long I believe.. want to be ready when the phone rings.

1 comments:

Roni said...

wow.. co nice.. happy for you all... God bless