well I just sent my Kenny to bed.. I already miss him.. he's coming over Wednesday when he gets off work.. I can not wait! we'll have so much fun. I'm gonna cook supper for us and make brownies for desert. then watch a movie.. I believe he's going to stay over 2 so he wont have to leave so early! so if he does then I'll get to see him Thursday morning before work. yay!! I love it when I get to send him off to work in person and not on the phone. in the spring we are going to put out a garden together and keep it up... I'll also be spending thanksgiving and Christmas with his family and he'll be spending it with our family also.. goodness we'll be busy this year. I gotta find him something for his birthday which is coming up before long. he told me not to get him anything but I'm not going to let the day pass without not giving him anything. maybe I'll bake a cake for him?? who knows.. guess we'll see..<- I love his dimples!
mom says Kenny acts like a whipped dog.. waiting for me to tell him to jump... she said he's crazy over me! and I'm crazy over him! One day we'll be together for good!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Posted by Bekah at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You people are having a blast.. all the bestest.. GBU
Post a Comment